Thursday, June 19, 2014

30 Days of Healthy Fail ?

Good morning Sunshiners! Wow it's been awhile! I'm going to try to post more often because I just love blogging, but you know how life gets! So sometimes I have to choose between youtube and a blog post. Anyway, I today's post is how I totally failed at my "30 Days of Healthy Challenge", which if you don't follow me on instagram (@alexasunshine83), then basically I was going to post something everyday that was healthy for 30 days because it takes 30 days to start a habit and I really need to have a habit of working out and eating right because I have been feeling miserable (my body not my attitude). Sadly, due to sickness I was unable to complete it and after beating myself up for it, I was like "hey ya know, it happens!" So know I'm going to try to start it up again, but on here! I may not post everyday, but I'll try putting like 3 days worth of healthy in one post.

This is just to inspire everyone to take care of themselves and I know I feel 100% when I exercise and eat right! When it comes to eating right, everybody has a different meaning for it, for me it's not eating granola, as many nuts, frozen yogurt, and protein bars (I know weird stuff?), but I have Celiac Disease so my "junk food" isn't really junk food. I just need more of a structure and I miss vegetables so much! Plus exercise makes me feel like I can do anything that day! So yeah, who knows if it's gonna stick, but I'm going to try because I remember one time in my life I was exercising everyday and eating so good and I felt beyond wonderful! I was literally the happiest I have ever been! So hoping to get that going again.
If you have any tips for me, please share :) we're all in this together !

No comments:

Post a Comment