Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes REVIEW + DEMO

Okay so you're probably sick of all the posts about this mascara, but I am telling you it is definitely buzz worthy! I completely was spectacle about it because how much could this "3D Lash" thing do? Well, it does lots! The secret to it is the fibers, they are like fuzz and combined with the Transplanting gel, they create some wicked length and volume! So say goodbye to fake eyelashes because these are going to be your new GO TO!


 Here both my eyes have it on




Don't just take my word for it, go get some yourself! Only $26, you can start stopping traffic with your eyelashes!

3 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH! You have amazing eyelashes without any mascara! Wow, I am so jealous, you put fake eyelashes to shame!

    xoxo
    -A | fairestofusall.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete