Saturday, April 26, 2014

Vanessa Hudgens Coachella Queen

Hey Sunshiners! It's the weekend, wooh! Hope your Saturday morning is going well and if you live in SoCal I hope you're enjoying this little rain. There's something wonderful about waking it to a rainy morning, gives me a reason to stay in my pajamas a little bit longer and enjoy some gluten free pancakes!

Today's is going to be on the Festival Queen, Vanessa Hudgens! That  girl waits all year long for Coachella and every year she knocks it out of the park and this year is no different. You can tell she knows what she's doing and brings envy to all. Her looks have completely inspired me, craving some Boho Chic.

She boldly went blonde with long extensions for this years event and it completely brought the whole look together! It's hard to deny not only is she looking great, but her body is in prime condition! Not only does she make me want to chalk my hair, grab my hair extensions, put some flowers in my hair, but also get to the gym!


Who rocked your favorite Coachella style ?


☼ Youtube.com/alexaunshine83
☼ Twitter.com/alexasunshine83
☼ Instagram.com/alexasunshine83


8 comments:

  1. she definitely is the coachella queen hands down! i loved all her looks!

    love always,
    Karina

    Kinaasmallss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. every year she just knocks it outta the park! Like when i think of coachella i think of her!

      thanks girlie <3

      Delete
  2. LOVE Vanessa's style! Wish I could pull off that purple dress lol!
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT!!! she does it so effortless too <333

      Delete
  3. I LOVE her she is so cute and has the perfect style!
    she gives so much inspiration <3

    check out my latest blog post and let me know what you think :)

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! like i've been reposting her outfits on tumblr like all day hahahaha

      :)

      Delete
  4. The extensions really suite her D: Also, boho hip clothing is amazing. I have a few pieces but I need to get that long dress that she has because, yeah, it's brilliant. Thanks for sharing this, otherwise I probably would've missed the fashion-spiration chance!

    Check out my question tag: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/04/a-whole-lot-of-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is totally a flower child haha YES, perfect for the upcoming summer months too <3
      yeah girly thanks for reading!

      will do :)

      Delete