Friday, March 14, 2014

Eyeliner For Dayzz

IT'S FRIDAY! AH! Even though the weekend doesn't apply to me (due to the fact I have a retail job), I'm still excited that spring break has started and no school, but sadly I'm getting my wisdom teeth out Monday so no exciting Spring Break plans or anything, just my bed.

You'll probably see lots of posts though because I wont be able to do anything else, yay for the internet! Anyone I really loved my eyeliner yesterday so just some quick pictures of how it turned out using the Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes Gel with a Slanted brush, I winged it out for the first time so that's why I'm so excited about it! Not perfect, but hey it's my first time.


 

Anyone have difficulty with winged eyeliner too?

8 comments:

  1. I always have trouble with winged liner lol it takes me FOREVER, but when i do get it right I really like how it looks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally relate girl, when it's actually good you're like OMG I DON'T EVEN WANNA TAKE THIS OFF ITS TOO BEAUTIFUL hahaha I'm trying to practice a lot at least! :)

      Delete
  2. i saw this pic on instagram, very pretty :)
    i am already following yuor blog, check my latest outfit post and let me know what you think :)

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I'm definitely a sufferer of not being able to get the perfect winged liner look! It looks so great on you..really makes your eyes stand out!
    Great post :)

    Love, B x

    www.lifemadewonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I can't even draw a straight line with my pencil on paper so trying to do one of my eye is like wow difficult! My hand shakes the entire time haha

      Delete
  4. Your eyeliner looks so good & you are extremely beautiful! I've been doing the winged eyeliner look for about two years now so I've pretty much perfected it.. if I do say so myself, haha! This look really suits you. Great post :-)

    Caitlin
    caitacrawford.blogspot.co.uk
    - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As one with much experience, what has helped you the most perfecting it? :)

      Thank you lots!

      Delete