Thursday, March 13, 2014

There's Beauty In Pain: OOTD

Hello hello Sunshiners! It's Thursday and I'm officially on spring break, no wild parties, just honestly work. Honestly I miss so much school that spring break is like nothing to me hah

Just a quick outfit of the day post from yesterday, I really loved my outfit because it was so fun! Crop purple top for Nordstrom, black leggings from Forever21, daisy necklace from Forever21 (yes you will be seeing this necklace a lot), and then super fun yellow flower shoes from Target. Of course my scrunchie just added even more fun and wrapping my jean jacket really pulled the look together. I was a tad scared to tie that jean jacket around my waste because I remember in 2nd grade when I use to do it, but it adds a cool young hip touch. I'm totally obsessed with the trend! Also couldn't help but test out my new camera, yes the Canon T3i Rebel, can't help but take pictures now!

Gonna go film a new video for Monday :) OH YEAH MONDAYS AND FRIDAYS are officially my youtube schedule, so make sure to keep checking back !




Also painted my nails this fun pink with sparkles :)

 

How's your day going sunshiners??? :D
ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE IN A VIDEO?

6 comments:

  1. I like your outfit! The jacket tied around your waist really completes the look :) xo
    http://myobsessionsdiary.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I've seen other people wear it and was like wait wow that's cute haha plus my shirt is kind of a crop top and I didn't want to show my belly so it was like perfect to cover it :)

      Delete
  2. Love the necklace and I absolutely love your hair!!! <3

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/03/the-food-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :)

      Delete
    2. I love spring so I have an excuse to wear as much floral type things as I want!!

      Delete
  3. Your hair is very beautiful! Same your eyes <3
    Lovely blog!

    Andera | www.universulanderei.ro

    ReplyDelete