Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Makeup Tutorial: Pop of color

Happy Monday Sunshiners! I'm feeling so wonderful, set my alarm for 6am so I can take a walk before work, which I'm finally back at work after 2 weeks of having to be off. Surprisingly I really miss it, like I love my job! Plus I miss clothes, a lot!

If you've seen my TMI video on youtube.com/alexasunshine83 then you've seen this wonderful pop of color eyeliner, which is honestly my new favorite favorite thing! So if you're feeling daring, check it out so you can recreate it too! :)

3 comments:

  1. love that look of eyeliner and it brings out your eyes more :)
    pretty <3

    check out my latest outfit post and let me know what you think :)

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Here's the link to the post so you can check it out: http://sammisunsworld.blogspot.com/2014/04/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Check out my post below and go along with the award to help promote your fellow bloggers. Your blog is inspirational to me which is why I nominated you. xoxo MynkaM

    http://www.mynkamstyling.com/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete