Saturday, February 22, 2014

|Don't be afraid of some color|

Hi Sunshiners! It's finally weekend and of course like most of America, it consists of work! Whatever happened to being in elementary school and looking forward to the weekend because you had 2 full free days, I miss it!

Well, lets stay positive now and on that note I wanted to comment on my love for color! Don't get me wrong, I love the whole all black look, but adding just one color or at least a fun colorful pattern really brightens up the look and makes it stand out. Whether it's a head band, statement necklace, or a cardigan, I try to pair my all black looks with a pop of color! So that's my challenge for you today, incorporate a color into your wardrobe today and you'll see how fun it is! Let me also know in the comments below how you like to bring color to your wardrobe :) Let's get bright ya'll !


No comments:

Post a Comment