Monday, February 17, 2014

|Three Days, Three Outfits|

Hello hello sunshiners! :)
So I have not had the chance to update you guys on my outfits these past few days so I decided to just put them all in one post! It has been one busy weekend and a very very busy Monday, but now I am all comfy in my pjs and ready for a new day! Oh and if you aren't following my twitter (twitter.com/alexasunshine83) then you missed out on my tweet of me shopping at Forever21, yes I went a little crazy and those purchases will be shared soon! Now lets make this week a good one, even though my fan has given me a horrible sore throat and awful body aches, lets rise above the challenges! Also, I think I'm going to start posting a song with each post that goes with how I'm feeling because music literally rocks my socks!

Let me also know down below how your weekend was and what you're looking forward to this week!

February 14th, 2014:


Vest: Forever21
Dress: Forever21
Purple Tights: Target
Floral Wannabe Docs: Wet Seal
Bracelets: Forever21

February 16th, 2014:


Top: Cotton On
Sweater: Forever21
Necklace: Forever21
Wannabe Docs: Forever21
Leggings: Forever21
Ruffled Socks: Target

February 17th, 2014:



Dress: Macy's
Bracelets: Forever21 (my left, your right hand), Hawaii (my right, your left hand)
Capri Leggings: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment